Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting My Hair Braided Tomorrow

It is finally time!  I wear my hair braided, therefore I get it done every four months.  I'm talking about my spirits being lifted! I'm off the charts, right now! It is so exciting.  Now tomorrow, I get my hair taken down or unbraided.  Then I wash my hair, condition it, and lightly oil my scalp. On Wednesday, I go into the shop and get my hair braided.  This time I am getting twists! I can't wait.  I am going to have lighter highlights around my face.

I love braids, it is so convenient for me.  You can stop worrying about having to "fix" your hair, about getting those costly relaxers, or being afraid to get in the water at the beach, or getting your hair wet, or pool chemicals.  Just have fun, wash your hair and dry it. Your done!

What about I take some pictures! We will do the process in pictures. Warning, warning, not for the squeamish, just kidding.

I am still working my online business, I think I'm about to close my first sale of my product.... I'll have to let you know how that goes. And I am doing surveys online.  Boy that is busy work but I want to keep busy!

I recently joined a site that keeps track of your caloric intake, exercise you do, your weight, motivates you and thanks you for being part of their community and above all absolutely free! Life is good, oh  I needed that.


Therefore, I can plug in what I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the fact that I exercised, how long, get thanked and asked to come back.  It like my online caring significant other!

Of course I went to the gym today. I had a great workout.  I was even sweating! So that means I was working out.  I did cycling, the treadmill and biceps, with a few crunches and had 1 bottle of water.  Dinner was a 6 inch subway club sandwich w/1 bottle of water and a snack of 1 cup of cherries.

Well, I am turning in early have a big day ahead tomorrow.  A question for you though, how do you feel when it is time to get your hair done??


Nerium International

Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian