Friday, August 3, 2012

All Pau (Done)

I took the pictures.  I promised I would and here a transformation.  It took as Adji T says 14 hours!

Well here the back of my hair is taken down. This as you can see is just the  beginning!
These are my braids on the floor as my stylist is just cutting away.  First she cuts and then she unbraids the extensions from my actual hair.  Complex, yes it is!  Thank goodness goes to Nae though, because she knows exactly where to cut, so no time is wasted unbraiding needlessly.



Half-way mark.




This is the finished product! Yay!  I love this style it is carefree, I can go to the beach, wash it, dry it and still it is beautiful!!
These are actually twists.

Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures, I will have more, probably of this evening's event as I am going out to hear the band tonight. 

What hair styles do you like for summer?




Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian