Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where Does All the Time Go?


I went from totally empty days to overload!  I have found myself involved in so many things now and I think I like it.  Of course, I started off with my product NeriumAD the premier age-defying skincare treatment of 2012.  I use this product, love it and it definitely lives up to it's claim, driven results in days, days, not weeks or even months.  If you have fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, age spots or skin discoloration, uneven skin tone or aging, sun-damaged skin NeriumAD can fix that and fast.  Try it and I promise, you will love it just as I do.

I am tutoring, my first love. The young guy I am tutoring is the nicest person.  He is thirteen and speaks mainly Spanish.  I am helping him learn English and with his homework.  The sparkle in his eyes when he has a correct answer is priceless.  I really love doing this and I am most likely going to learn some Spanish before this job is done.

Lastly, I am going into being a shopper.  This is so intriguing.  I get to build a persona, a different one with each shop.  I can be anyone I want to, or if I want just be myself.  I can dress-up or dress-down, claim fame, or inherited wealth.  This is going to be so, so exciting for me.  It is like an adult version of dolls.  Soon I will go out on my first shop!

God opens doors!!

Nerium International


Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian