Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Start Today

50 Shades of Grey

I start reading this book today.  I recently joined a social club here in Hawaii and on September 30th we are having an event, I believe a lunch to discuss this book over.

That is how this all began.

I have so much anticipation tied into beginning to read this book.  Firstly, my youngest daughter read it and posted on Facebook, she is having a glass of chilled wine while reading 50 Shades of Grey; I was doing a survey and while surfing, ran across a site that was burning copies of this book due to it's promoting or glorifying abusive relationships, which I did publicly comment against that, and finally, while visiting my friend at her nail shop, I spoke of beginning to read the book and vaguely what it is about she actually immediately downloaded the audible trilogy or set of 50 Shades of Grey, as she speaks Vietnamese and said it would take her too long to read the books.

So I begin.  

If any of you have not read the book, please start reading it now.  We can discuss the book and talk about it here.  We can begin this journey together.  A documented journey we can embark upon!

As well for those of us who for one reason or another have fallen into the habit of putting things off until eventually we forget about it.  Let's go back and pick-up these things.  Let's together get them done.  We must of needed to do them to keep putting them off.  We can all have the pleasure that is derived from doing something we have put off for so long.

We can together reward ourselves in ways we know so well behoove only us in the ways that only we know so well.

Together let's celebrate ourselves, for job well done!!




Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian