Saturday, July 7, 2012

Maintenance and Repair of the Soul


I am still cycling in grief, imitating life's acts during this period to get through to better days ahead. I have reached a plateau, I have reached my soul.  It is heavy, bloated, in sentiment old and new, mine and not mine, I have in my soul so much. This is going to take some time to sort through.

At this point I am letting a lot of things go, I must let it go, in order to free my soul, to cleanse it. Clear my soul of all prior and present unkind acts, I've done and to those done unto me, release my soul of all attachments and chains of those sentiments, I've held there so long.. I shall now wash my soul, lighten it, let go and let God.  Hold in my soul, only mercy, love, and contentedness. Seek no malice, hold no pain, nor whys.  Know in my heart, I am in preparation for a greater good!

I am moving on, I have to.  You can join me, if you are in a place, that is painful for you, if you are grieving for the loss of a loved one, a broken heart, or family.  Open your heart, it is heavy now, look deeper into your soul.  Take this time for maintenance and repair.  Straighten the contents of your soul, let go of anything you find that should not be there, find the things you want there, put those things there.  Release, release, what you find you will have left will be peace and serenity.  My spirit has been lifted today, for I know I am on the right path.

I want to thank you for allowing me to come to terms with many things in my life through writing.


Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian


Nerium International

ts25 Surf