Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Believe in Me

The Waikiki Beach

Well it's finished. The work on the beach is all pau (done).  I for one am so glad.  That was the particular beach that I frequently visited. I love to have coffee and be near the ocean. Oh, I can think of nothing better, the ocean mist, coupled with the visual appeal, while sipping dark-roast Starbucks, life is good, life is good.

Yesterday I went to the beach in the late afternoon, I didn't actually intend or set-out to go to the beach, but once outside, when faced with directions, I don't know if it is the call of the ocean, or what but I was walking on the shore, in no time flat. I was carrying my shoes, wading in water mid-knee deep. The water surprisingly was warm.  The water felt so good, and soothing it was re-vitalizing, it was heart-good.  I was at peace, walking.

 I don't know about you but when I walk, I think, the walk is aimless, but the mind isn't. I thought about what direction am I going in my life.  I am no longer a part of the 9-5 working world, I have entered the online, work-at-home world. I have passed the cross-road, I am at Produce Road. Yet so far, I have produced nothing.  I have to make this work, I have to find a direction; but unlike the ocean, nothing is calling out to me.

Am I listening, I am, and I am looking for any sign of direction, this online, work-at-home world is the unkown territory for me.  I am exploring, looking, listening, but all seems silent, so silent, like a still body of water.

Well I am certainly not all pau (done)! I have just begun.  I am alive! I have the means to make this work and work it will. Somehow at some point. I don't know when, but I know why, because I believe in me!


Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian

Nerium International

2 comments:

  1. Excellent article!!! With an attitude like that you will definitely make it!! Need any help please don't hesitate to ask and wish you great success. How can I be of assistance to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will keep that in mind. Till next time.

    ReplyDelete