Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's 1:46A.M.

Oh well it is 1:46a.m.; and I am still awake. I have not been able sleep like before everything happened.  I am hoping though that my sleep pattern will return as I keep trying to propel myself through the grief, the feeling of loss that still has it's grip on me.  Somehow, I still make it to work in the morning, it takes me a little longer to get ready for work than it used to. But I get ready and go.

During the day I work, no breaks, most times the days blur by.  Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m through 3:00p.m., is what I tell our clients of when we are here.  Over, and over, it almost like a train pulling into a station calling out the stop.  

I checked into my online platform this evening to interact with like minded business professionals; this is how we get internet exposure, branding.  I didn't get too much of either this evening though, could not focus on that, odd, usually that was all I could focus on.  Does this mean in some small way; I am getting better? I hope so!  

Well maybe, I could not focus because, my daughter has called oh I guess from 4:00p.m. this afternoon, until about, I guess her last call was about 11:00p.m. to keep me informed of her only daughter, being in full-fledged childbirth, oh my poor granddaughter being in labor so long.  I imagine when I wake up I will have a great grandson, that will be a blessing!