Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Unbelievable

Hello Guys,  keeping it going and moving right along.  It sometimes is not easy, I got a situation going on with a friend, I can't talk about yet, but when I can, it's unbelievable.

Don't forget your NeriumAD for beautiful, youthful looking skin, now that fall is approaching. so is dry skin.  NeriumAD can fix skincare issues.  Watch my videos at:  Nerium International

I am still talking about looking good, feeling good, and knowing you're all good! I'm on an appointment roll. This week it is the periodontist, last week it was the dentist, and Friday it is another mystery shop.  This makes two.  I told you, I would tell you about the first one.  Okay, I tried to look cute, I had my lines all together, and was 5 minutes early for the appointment.  I met with the .. I want to say "mark" as I cannot give to much away.  She was very nice. I stuck to my lines, she paid me a really, really great compliment, the rest of the meeting went on without a glitch.  I thanked her and she me for meeting with her.

I talked with my employer several days later as we went over my report and she basically said, "great job", go on now and do as many as I can schedule in a week. Yay!  So, God is good, God is good!

I am working on trying to spruce up my blog too; I want better pictures for you guys, so I have taken three pictures and please let me know what you think?

The first picture is a sunset on the beach in Waikiki. I love to see sunsets.



The second is picture is of the kitchen area, I like the coloring, or lack there of...



And finally, this is a picture of everything I bought for dinner from a local farmer's market.  Everything was so good and fresh, the pineapple was so sweet and delicious...


I am going to continue to use pictures I take more.  And I have some other things in mind also.  But for now, I hope you all are doing well.  Stay positive and upbeat, and I will talk with you later.



Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian