Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I know you can't see me, because I am under this tree.  I am looking up thinking this is nature's shade.  How beautiful is this?  Ever so lightly the yellow petals from the delicate flowers falling to the ground below.  I looked across the way there was another of these trees but, on that tree the flowers were pink.  I don't know what kind of trees these are.  Now, I'd like to know.  Perhaps one of you out there knows.  If you do please tell me.  

I can't tell you how long I sat looking up at this tree, but the longer I sat the more relaxed and unwound I got.  This tree it somehow gave me perspective, order and a realization of the quaint delicacies we hold and or share in balance of our lives.  

What I got out of this experience; live kindly.  Be kind to people, do good, be right, and be humble.  Be on time, leave in time to be on time.  Live in order.  First things first, you know what they are.  Do what you know has to be done, and don't delay.  Live love.  Show love, don't be afraid, or too proud, receive love, let love come into your heart.

Share life, give of yourself, your talent, your opinion, your help.  Understand life.  Be understanding of others you may not know their plight or lot in life nor why they do what they do, and really you don't have to know. Respect life and live respectfully, these two things will see you through most ups and downs in life.

Well, I have to go to the library in search of the name of this tree.  Wish me luck, and until we talk again, I will leave this thought with you.  

When was the last time you looked up under a tree?


Deborah "Nanilima" Howell
Its Hawaiian