🛪
My oldest daughter's birthday is in September, and she is holding a celebration in Chicago. You all know travelling Mdse Deb got to go!!
I have picked out a hairstyle for my 7-month-old micro locs.
It is a Mohawk Style. I have a bit of dark-blonde highlights, so that will add some glam!! My earrings will also accentuate this look!!
I got my luggage set ready too! I am highlighting olive & black!
Remember when we used to get dressed up to go to the airport? Well, it's about to get like that again! So, I will probably start looking for an olive Adidas summer set. It's gonna be cute, cute, cute!
When I purchase it, I will post it here! I am going to look for it online now!
This is going to be a wonderful time for all: my daughter, granddaughter, and my three grandsons. My daughter has lined up the activities for us. Being from Chicago, I can see many of my friends as well. I know we are going to the Magnificent Mile for shopping and dining, to Navy Pier for lunch and a boat ride, and to River North for a dinner cruise.
My personal favorite is Lem's Barbecue.
Every time I go to Chicago, I go to Lem's Barbecue! If YKYK!More pictures to come!
Are you from Chicago? Have you ever visited Chicago? What do you do while in Chicago? If you know of any great places to visit in Chicago, please leave them in the comments!



